2. Asians have small eyes, sometimes a monolid and wear glasses
3. Asians have straight black hair
4. Asians are short, petite, whatever you want to call it
5. Asian women have small curves
6. Asian mums nag about posture
7. Asian parents want their daughters to dress conservatively and ladylike which means hair tied back and skirts to at least the knees
8. Asian mums thinks beauty items are unneccessary, saying "Stop wasting your time and money trying to look pretty and get studying!"
9. Asians have no fashion sense. A dress with runners? Sure. Crocs? Why not, they're comfortable.
10. Asians parents think fifteen is too young for a girl to be wearing high heels
11. Asian parents hate unnatural changes to appearance with exception to double eyelid surgery and tattooed eyebrows
12. Asian names are unpleasant when translated into English e.g. Ho, Wang
13. Asian surnames have little variety
14. Asian eat rice every day because it is considered the meal i.e. side dishes doesn't make an adequate dinner
15. Asians eat strange things like duck, chicken feet and shark fin.
16. Asians love bubble tea
17. Asians find no shame in slurping
18. Asians must get A+ grades because A = average, B = bad, C = crap, D = Disowned, F = Fucked
19. Asians are maths brainiacs
20. Asians cannot speak engrish
21. Tutoring because 6 hours of school is for lazy people
22. Asians think holidays are the opportunity to get ahead of others in school
23. Everyday conversation includes "Have you studied yet?"
24. Asians should learn the piano or violin and preferably to concert level
25. Doctor is the best aspiration
26. If it's not a birthday party, there is little reason to go out when that time can be spent studying or practicing an instrument
27. Asians enjoy Kpop and Jpop even when they don't understand the language
28. Asians take luvos and sticky photos with cute aegyo poses
29. Asian parents hope their daughters will not let any boy touch their hand, just like in Asian dramas
30. Asian parents ban girls from sleepovers, parties at night and outings with boys
31. Asian parents think their kids shouldn't date until university and even then, is still too young
32. Asians talk very loudly
33. Asian parents wake up the household with loud noises such as vacuuming or turning up the tv
34. Asian parents talk for far too long when they meet other Asian parents
35. Asian parents love to compare their children against other children
36. Every conversation with parents turn out to be a life lesson
37. Asians are stingy and will always hunt for money that's owed to them
38. Asians believe there is never a time when they should pay optional fees or full price for a commercial item
39. Asians are terrible drivers
40. Asians have some sort of kung fu power
41. Old Asians get together and learn tai chi
42. Asians wear slippers inside the house
43. Tigerbalm is their secret weapon
44. Asians have a piano in their living room
45. Asians go to an Asian language school
46. Asian mums tattoo their eyebrows
47. Asians use these emoticons: ^^, ><, O.O, T_T etc.
48. Asians use "la~" in instant messenging
49. Asians sing kareoke
What should the 50th stereotype be?
- Mood: Movingon
51. Asians are otakus.
52. Asians are either Chinese or Japanese ( I hate this one....)
50th stereotype... I want to say small penises but it was invalid cuz of the team showers in football. Cats and dogs, don't know about that.
I think fucking crazed steriod asshole
Then again a lot of asians have a good work ethic, this may explain a lot of the academia, but so do europeans! Unless greece is now part of asia.
It's sad that someone just wrote a whole list of most of my flaws. And the last one? Maybe art? Not all Asians,of course,but I see a lot of Asians drawing anime,nature,etc...
My parents will force me to learn Cantonese or Mandarin.
Things taste better on chopsticks...
Pretty much true...
thanks this helped a lot with my speech for shcool
14: for me, I only eat rice with mushroom sauce. Otherwise, barely eat it
15: just so people know, we don't eat dogs it's illegal in Hong Kong
24: I'm the only kid who can't play an instrument TT_TT
40: I'm one of the only two Asians in my dojo
44: hah! We do not have a- *checks living room* never mind
Maybe the 50th stereotype should be about crying for a 99%. Funny story- my female friend is also Asian. When she got a 99%, she bawled her eyes out for the rest of the period. Really. She actually did that.
But my friends always tell me about how I fit so many Asian stereotypes and this is so true except for the boy things, music, and holiday study time(it's not hard to make high A's without studying overboard).
it doesn't mean to be everything true,is just making emphasis what most people thinks bout Asians.for example im from El Salvador ,many sterotype us proud people in the way ,we don't like to be told what to do"arrogant".